Brexit - EU Settlement Scheme

Brexit – EU Settlement Scheme

The UK is set to leave the EU.

All EU nationals and their non-EU Family Members will need to apply under the new EU settlement scheme. Even those who already have permanent residence will need to apply under the new scheme. You’ll be granted either settled status or pre-settled status: You will be granted settled status if you have lived in the UK for a continuous 5-year period or pre-settled status if you have not.

Most application are straight forward but some are not such as cases when:

  1. The non-European is no longer in a relationship with the European;
  2. The non-European is being sponsored by a European/British child;
  3. Other cases involving criminality, previous refusals, etc.

Make sure that you apply under the new EU settlement scheme in time and that you get proper advice on how to do it!

MPB Solicitors is assisting people to register under the EU settlement Scheme at a fair rate.


Recent News