Immigration Law and Nationality - Partners and Children of British-Settled Persons

Children and partners of British citizens and settled persons have to deal with incredibly complex rules when making applications to come to or stay in the UK. We can help you to navigate the rules. We have experience assisting people with applications involving complex financial matters and where there are difficult personal circumstances involved.

We can either review the application that you have already completed and give it the “go ahead” or we can assist you to prepare the application and put together the evidence that you will need to submit to the Home Office.

We have represented various individuals who find themselves in an abusive relationship and want to remain in the UK, independent from their partner.

We also have experience advising parents settled in the UK who would like to bring their children to the UK.